- The last shelving system you'll ever need. Or could ever want.
The R3000® Shelving System was designed to meet the highest standards of quality, durability, cubic utilization and ease of installation. The system that can easily grow and transform from a simple stand-alone unit into a complex multi-level design, using the same components. The solution provides maximum density for small parts storage and quick access to parts for increased picking efficiency and accuracy. A very extensive range of accessories will help you customize the system for your exact needs. The absence of nuts, bolts and clips will make installation a breeze, ensuring the system is readily available in a timely and cost effective manner. FOB Shipping Point.
Compact Design. All components and accessories are designed to cube bins and accessories and minimize the use of space.
Easy Installation. Complete absence of nuts, bolts or clips make the installation easy, fast and efficient. Pre-punched lugs in posts allow for easy reconfiguration of levels.
High Load Capacity. Up to 10,000 lbs. per bay and 1,000 lbs. per level.
Multiple Configurations. Using basically the same components the system can be configured as a wide range of storage solutions.
*Load Capacity Per level, based on Distributed Loads (UDL).
- Galvanized corrosion resistant profile, with the shape of a closed box for superior performance and loading capacity.
- Posts feature 2" increment lugs on both sides, so the system follows the Starter Add-on principle.
- Foot plates included for easy anchoring.
- Solid steel deck with a double box construction.
- Installed directly on the post lugs, no beams, bolts or clips are required.
- Pre-punched top for ease and accurate installation of dividers.
- Shelves can be tiled 12° for ergonomic picking without the need of any additional hardware.
- Bins | Drawers | Dividers | Side & Back panels | Doors | Bin Fronts | Bin Stops | Storage Trays | Tire Beams
See Related Items for double deep units and shelving unit accessories.